Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You're almost rid of me

To all you lonely souls needing a thursday night to remember, have I got a treat for you. As you know, my homeless stint in Chicago is winding up now, and to celebrate me leaving (because I know you're all sick of me sleeping at your places and eating your food and just generally smelling awful) the Horseshoe is throwing me a going away party. It's at 9pm tomorrow night. Tomorrow being thursday the 31st of august. I hope to see everyone I've had a conversation with at the show. It's your last chance until September to see me. I'm going home to finish my LP and then plan my homeless stretch in Los Angeles, which I fear will be slightly more difficult to deal with than Chicago (bravo, chicago transit system). I'll miss all you hot dog eating, cubs or white sox hating or loving, deep dish pizza making, shot taking, head-aching, cookie baking sons of bitches!! I loved it here and I can't wait to come back. See you tomorrow!

-danny

No comments: