Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Arrived in Chicago

I'm in Chicago. I arrived yesterday. I've already met a thousand people I think, and I don't know what the hell is going on. But it's pretty fun at the same time. The first thing Heidi and I did was play on Fearless Radio literally 45 minutes after pulling into town. You can listen to the podcast from yesterday here:

Fearless Podcast

If anyone in this city knows me, please don't be shy to email me and let me know you're here and that you want to hang out. Seriously. Plus, the more places I have to sleep the better, just in case I burn some bridges here and there. So I'll keep you updated. To my friends back home: I miss you still. Call me and tell me you miss me, please. The tour back home is coming together. Keep an eye on the myspace or website for updates and tour dates. To everyone in the world: See you soon.

danny

No comments: