Friday, July 25, 2008

ACL Contest

ACL contest

Hello friends. I should have posted this a week and a half ago, but better late than never. I'm doing well in this competition to play at ACL this year, and it's all due to the friends, family and fans that have been voting. Thank You! If I end up playing ACL, I'm going to kiss all of you one by one. There are several rounds in this competition, and in this round you can vote once a day everyday from every email address you have. Feel free to email your friends to spread the word and get them to help. If I make it in the top 100, I go to the second round. And right now I'm ranked 5th or something. So things are going well. Click HERE to vote.

And then click "vote" and follow the steps from there. It would really help me. Thanks!! Ba-bye!!

danny

No comments: